all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, January 5, 2009

Pages of Treasures continue.....





I put some pictures from Pages of Treasures into an mv. I only did that because I didn't know how to upload music on to the post thing. Lolz, so I need to make it into an mv =]
Ok so this song is an duet by Fong Sum Ching [Eric Suen] and Tsu Hei Man [Vivien Yeo]. The song is really nice and soft. Its really romantic and I really liked it. I just want to share it with all of you. The sounds and everything fits in perfectly. There was suppose to be an Harmonica playing as well, but the one I put up in the mv dosen't. The Harmonica was played by Eric and Vivien played the piano. I'll see if I can find the one with the Harmonica playing. Well hope you all enjoyed this lovely piece ^^ It was the short version... hope there is a longer version coming out soon. This song is Sum Ching [Eric] and Abbie [Shirely] love song.




Pics are from TVB.com and I got the songs from TVB Connection ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?mh5zwnwmimo the link are from TVB Connection.. credits are to her [Shirley] ^^




No comments: