all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sunrise Secret


Hey Everyone!! I'm sorry to say that Sunrise Secret is no longer up and running. Thank you to everyone would is supporting it. I couldn't continue with this story anymore, is just not working out. I'm busy with school work and other stuff, so I won't really have time to update the story. Well actually the reason why I hadn't went back to update Sunrise Secret since August is because I don't have anymore ideas for it. I lost all the ideas and I don't know what should come next. Also I don't have that feeling to complete this story too, if I left it up and going it would take me another year to finish this story. I didn't want to do that anymore, since I did that with Starry Starry Night. So I decided to let Sunrise Secret go. I would really miss this banner and the name "Sunrise Secret". I'll probably reuse "Sunrise Secret" when I write another fanfic. And hopefully it wouldn't be like this one and I'll finish the story. Thank You all for understanding and always supporting me. I will come back with another story.

Thank you to temerarious summer project and ti amo for creating this picture for me. Thank You, I truly love it =]

Hope all of you would still and support Starry Starry Night =D

No comments: