all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

August Babies

Woohooo... another brand new month! Time for the August Babies to shine. ;] Happy birthday to all July birthdays!! I hope all of you will have or had an amazing day and wish all your wishes will come or came true!! ;]

And this month, there is a special birthday party that will be held. Can't wait, even though I won't get to go cause I don't live in HK. =\ But I'm still excited. >< Cause I'm their biggest (well, a certain type of biggest. I really wouldn't say I'm the Biggest, cause I think I'm the last one to find out about their news =P) fan. =] I love them SO very much and when ever I see them, I get Really Happyyyy and Hyperrr. ;] Yep yep, its TaRo. Tavia and Ron gonna held another birthday party together this month. Another year of tradition. ;] Hehehe. Anyways, Happy birthday to all!!

August Babies....
8/3 - Yoyo Mung
8/7 - Shirley Yeung
8/15 - Kevin Cheng
8/17 - Heidi Chu Hoi Ting
8/23 - Jack Wu
8/25 - Janet Chow
8/25 - Raymond Wong
8/26 - Michael Tao
8/27 - Yoyo Chen
8/30 - Tavia Yueng
8/30 - Niki Chow

Happy Birthday to all!! Good Luck in your careers and I will support all of you all the way. ;] Have a great birthday and hope all your wishes will come true!! I wish you all a prosperous year, film more series but don't over work yourself! Joy and Happiness all year round and forever. Do your best and we'll always support you!! Happy Birthday!!! XD

Ahhh..and I thought July was a lot. August has so many too!! Hehee... can't wait till TaRo's celebration. And I'm gonna make a separate post for them. =]

No comments: