all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sorry!!

Hey Everyone!! 
School had started for me and I'm a bit busy right now! 
I'm So Behind in Everything and I'm So Sorry for not updating for awhile. 
I'm still watching Ghost Writer, apparently I haven't watch it ever since 
early August. And right now I'm watching nothing. I know I still
didn't post my write up on Mystery of Love and I'll get on to that as soon when I find time!!!
Hmm.. maybe this week? I don't know.
I'm really sorry for lacking and everything. I'm So Behind. And to tell you the truth, I do not know what's airing from TVB or any News/anything with TVB.
So when I come back, I have Lots of catching up to do! ><
Before school had started 
I just got lazy and didn't feel like posting nor watching any TVB series. 
School started last week and I had a 4 day break, I did nothing related to TVB. 
So today is the 4th day of school and I'm Tired Already!!
I was falling asleep in Math Class today..lols. 
This year is my last year in HS. Yay!!But it SO Busy -.-
I  have SO Many thing to do!! So I don't really know when 
I'll update again. I'm hoping I'll post up review on MOL this week. But I'm not sure. I'll have to see. 
I can feel that this year is going to be SOO Different!! 
Well... I guess we can say Bye for now... 
until we meet again. 
Thank You all of you for supporting me and visiting my blog!! 
love you all =) 
Thank You.. bye bye!
Wait for me ;)

No comments: