all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Maggie Cheung Hor Yee

Happy Birthday Maggie jie!! Maggie Cheung Hor Yee, was one of my old time favorite actress!! My idol before Bernice Liu came along. I grew up watching TVB series and all I know is Maggie Cheung and all the old time Dong Ka Fa Dans. [Like Jessica Hsuan, Kenix Kwok, Flora Chan, Esther Kwan, Ada Choi, Melissa Ng, Maggie Cheung, etc..] So basically I grew up watching them. ;] But as a child, I never had any interest in TVB. I would just watch them when ever my family was watching TV. But around 2006-2007, I grew to love TVB and Bernice Liu became my idol. I was around 13/14 then.

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and all your dreams will come true. Keep up the good work! I wish you'll have a good year and that you'll receive more series/movies. Stay healthy, wishing you happiness and prosperity. I'll always support you =D Can't wait for her next series FH3 with Wayne Lai. ;D

No comments: