all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 29, 2012

2012 Favorite Theme Songs [3]

"Childishness Ends" by Raymond Lam

This is a subsong to High and Lows. I really like the song especially the chorus.  The melody is really soft and sweet. 

"Possibility to Love Encounter" by Edmund Leung

The one I found is the DJ version. The CD version is not out yet >< grrr. I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it! The melody is so sweet and warm. Lol. I love the chorus so much!!


"One Life One Heart" by Hubert Hu

This is the live version the CD version isn't out yet!   NVM I found the CD version!! LOL! I've been listening to this song way long before the series had came out. I think the song was released in the summer time? But anyways of course I fell in love right away ;] Amazing song!! 

"Dream Chaser" by Leo Ku

Hmm..I never thought that I would come to like this song. But apparently I do. LOL. 
===================================
Wow.. TVB 2012 has pretty nice songs that I had enjoy so much. Hahaha..
-foreverloveTVB

No comments: