all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

Starhub's Awards

LOL...I know this is SO long ago, but I finally have the chance to post it up!! I'm pretty sure everyone already saw the results and stuff. But here it is anyways...

My Favourite TVB Actor
Kevin Cheng

My Favourite TVB Actress
Myolie Wu

My Favourite TVB Male TV Character
Moses Chan ("When Heaven Burns")
Kenneth Ma ("The Hippocratic Crush")
Kevin Cheng ("Ghetto Justice")
Bosco Wong ("Lives of Omission")
Sunny Chan ("Curse of the Royal Harem")
Wayne Lai ("Forensic Heroes III")

My Favourite TVB Female TV Character
Linda Chung ("L'Escargot")
Kate Tsui ("Lives of Omission")
Tavia Yeung ("The Hippocratic Crush")
Myolie Wu ("Ghetto Justice")
Charmaine Sheh ("When Heaven Burns")
Fala Chen ("Queens of Diamonds and Hearts")

My Favourite Onscreen Couple
Moses Chan & Linda Chung ("Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!")

My Favourite TVB Drama
"When Heaven Burns"

Singapore Media's Favourite TVB Drama
"Ghetto Justice"

My Favourite TVB Theme Song
"The Hippocratic Crush"

My Favourite TVB Mega Variety Special
"TVB 44th Anniversary Gala"

My Favourite TVB Variety
"All Star Glam Exam"

Best TVB Male Newcomer
Ruco Chan

Best TVB Female Newcomer
Aimee Chan

Most Improved TVB Male Artiste
Raymond Wong

Most Improved TVB Female Artiste
Selena Li

Star of Perfect Poise Award
Kate Tsui

Most Glamourous Female Artiste Award
Tavia Yeung

Most Energetic Award
Kenny Wong

Best Smile Award
Linda Chung

Professional Spirit Award
Bowie Wu
Results credited to hyn5 
=========================
Thoughts: I was surprise!! Definitely surprise!! I felt like the results had marked the worst TVB Starhub's awards in History!! Obviously, even though we the audience voted, the results won't come out to how we wanted. We do not know what's go on behind the close doors. I was definitely surprise to see how Moses and Linda had won the best couples award that they weren't even a couple!! I thought Kenneth and Tavia would have gotten it for their success in On Call 36 hours!! If Kevin and Myolie had gotten that award, it would make SO much sense!! And the Best Series award? o.O  once again it would made a lot of sense if Ghetto Justice had gotten it if On Call couldn't!! But oh wells... 
========================

No comments: