all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hi Everybody!

Err.. 
Hi, everybody! Long time no see? Hehehe... 
well, I think you peeps shouldn't expect anything from me. Lol. 
Yes, I'm on my winter break and I know I should have a lot of time now to blog. 
Yes, I do, I have lots and lots and lots of time! But guess what I use those time for? 
SLEEP!!! 
Yeap!  I SLEEP like a Bum and loving it. 
My eyes would pop open around 9 or 10 in the morning, but I don't get up. 
I would just lay in my bed and try to go back to sleep.  I have nothing to do and I know 
I'm Being REALLY LAZY!! 
Well, anyways, I have no idea what's going on with TVB or anything. 
I'm going to tell you guys right now that I have no motivation whatsoever. 
But, I'm trying! 

I have all these posts that I want to blog about, but too lazy to actually blog them. 
And I really don't have that motive to do anything on this blog. 
Yes, I did come around to watch the Awards Ceremony...
and have no comments at all. 
I am not going to finish or watch any of the series that I have left unfinished 
and the remaining of TVB2012's series. 
If I do watch TVB series, I'll start with TVB2013! 
Only Friendly Fire and Missing You were released right? 
But, I am watching Missing You the one from Korea though. 
Therefore, foreverloveTVB's Awards for 2012 is a fail. I hope I can do this 
for this year :) 
We will see how it goes. Lol. 
Anyways, I've been obsessed with the color burgundy, maroon, and anything dark purple
this winter. So I decided to make my blog somewhat that color, but it turn out to be a fail :[
It's not the color I was hoping for.  But, its okay, I'll change it soon. 
And and I have FINALLY Finish my fanfic that I had started back in 2010. 
-_______-  yes, I know it took me three years! Hahaha.. but anyways, head on over to read it! 


Okay, this is getting long so I shall stop here. 
Well, until next time ;] 
See Ya! 
 oh and P.S. I don't know what I'll do with my EternityBT blog. I think I'm going to close it or if any of you want to help me with it.

No comments: