all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Comfort Song

Do you guys have comfort songs or songs that you always go back and listen to? I have two songs that I always go back and listen to. Whenever I'm down, stress, tired, or whatever it is I will listen to these two songs. Whenever I listen to them it really made me happy, makes me energetic again. These two are my comfort song, no matter what happens I will always listen to them. Once I listen to them, I will forget what had made me sad, I will relax and feel so comfortable and felt like my troubles had gone away.

I guess you can also say it is also my two favorite TVB songs of all time. The first song I'm introducing is released back in 2004/2005. It's the subtheme to one of my favorite TVB drama of all times, Love Bond. The song is called "Words From the Heart" and I really like this song. This song is sung by Michael Tao, Kenix Kwok, Bernice Liu, and Moses Chan.


The second song I'm introducing was recent, 2013 I think it was? The song is sung by Joey Yung, the themesong to one of the best TVB drama, On Call 36 Hours - The Hippocratic Crush, "Serial Drama." It is one of the best songs I have heard and I love this song so much!


These two songs are definitely my comfort songs, songs that I will always go back to. The songs that makes me forget about my troubles, relaxes me, and doesn't feel stress anymore. I don't know why its are these two songs, but it is. What are your comfort songs?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love Bond is one of my all time absolute favorites!!! i can watch and rewatch it again! ahahha! and listening to the song brings back soo many memories! ahhh not to mention Fred and Oscar were so young and cute back then hehehe

foreverlovetvb said...

Yes! Love Bond is one of my all time favorite too! I love love it so much and I've been trying to find it online so I can watch it again!!