all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Speechless vs. Unintentionally Hurting You

Which theme song you like the best? Which theme is stronger? My opinion is that Unintentionally Hurting you is stronger. I kinda find that Moonlight theme song is better too. Both of them are catchy and strong and is sang from the evil person eye. But for some point Unintentionally put out more details, when it sang you could just visualize Hong Yi. You can just see what and hoe evil Hong Yi is. After hearing to this song so many times... I think it was sung from Hong Yi's point of view. She didn't really meant to hurt you but she has too, to get what she wanted. So like each time I hear it.. I always thought of Michelle. Both of them as great tune and catchy. They both has great meaning to eat but Unintentionally is better and stronger. Most of you might not agree with me but this is what I think. What do you guys think? Which one is better and stronger? I would love to hear some opinions so yell it out in the chat box ^^





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your comment, I really though the curves in the music of Speechless was really bringing the song down.