all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Favorite on-screen Couples


There are so many on screen couples and many of them I do like. But my all time favorite on screen couples has to go to Kenix Kwok and Michael Tao. They are so cute and adorable on screen together. They have worked together for many series, but they were paired up 5 or 6 times and they are a great match. I started to fall for them in 2005, when I was watching Love Bond. They were so cute and was really good in the series. Both of them acts really natural and I just love to watch Kenix's crying scenes. When you watch Kenix's crying scenes, you feel the pain with her, her crying is just so real. There are so many other great and cute on screen couples too, but Kenix and Michael is my favorite on screen couples. The first time I seen these two couples are from Love Bond. I saw a lot of TVB series before I watch Love Bond but after I watched Love Bond I fell in love. This is when I started to fell in love with TVB. Even though I started this blog in 2008. This had made me to become a TVB fan, I have to say thanks to Love Bond. Kenix and Michael is my Golden Couples. Kenix is married to Frankie Lam and Michael was married but he got divorce. No matter what other on screen couples I see on TV, no matter that they are cute, Michael and Kenix would aways be my favorite.

Pics credits to kenixkwok.com

No comments: