all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still Away......

Hi guys, foreverloveTVB is still on hiatus, but I just want to post something. Well I couldn't go on and I wasn't home for the past few days. I was in the city, that's where my father side of the family lives. My Grandma apparently is in the hospital and she got into a really bad condition on Friday. So I had to go out on the train all by myself with my sister and it was freaky. When I arrive in the hospital, everyone was there even my dad's aunts and cousins. I was like whoa was it that bad? Cause I was the last one to arrive. My parents already went to the city early in the morning and I have to go myself. I went in to see my grandma and she has all these tube in her and it was scary, but it was really sad. My grandma was in the hospital for a long time and she was about to go home but then the next day she got worse. My grandpa was depress and he really needs to take care of himself cause I don't want anything to happen to him. Well I ended up staying there for 5 days. These 5 days I was in the hospital 24/7 and it was bad. I'm so tired and its just crazy. I would go in around 10 am or 12 pm or in the afternoon till night time. Or I would stay in the hospital over night with one of my aunts and leave the next day around 8 am when the other people comes in. Or I would need to go to the hospital around 7am, so my aunts could go home. It was crazy and it was bad staying there over night. I stayed at the hospital overnight twice and didn't sleep. Well the 2nd night I kinda fell asleep but not very long. I stared out the window and and the view was actually interesting, but not as pretty as Hong Kong skyline. Hmmm I still have summer hw and I would probably go again next week to the hospital. Well at least my grandma woke up. I guess this is for now. Bye See you next time..until we meets again................

No comments: