all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Away for now.....

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say that foreverloveTVB will be on hiatus for awhile. Well there is something going on right now and I won't be able to go online for awhile. School is starting next month and this year I'm starting Junior year, this year I would have to do a lot of S.A.T work and it'll killed me and I really need to do well this year to get to College in 2 years. That is what the adults say...well so yea me and my cousins and my sister would be not allow to go on the computer for the rest of this month. Well actually we kinda could after 5pm but there is no points of doing that. But if I have something to say I'll pop up on here some how. I guess I'll have to move BF 3 and all the other series back. I'll dearly miss foreverloveTVB and the TVB net world. I'll miss everyone. I remember how I started this blog. I really have to say thanks to MetalAznWarrior [TVB Musing] if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't even have this blog today. His blog really inspired me to open foreverloveTVB. I'm really upset and definitely miss TVB Musing after this month. And I would miss all of you after today. I'll be leaving today and wouldn't be on. I'll be on soon but don't know when I'll be back. I would seriously miss all of you. Well I guess this is it..until we meet again....

No comments: