all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 15, 2009

2010 series that I'm not interest in...

Some series this year, really just don't stand out to me, but I hope TVB would change it around. Like some casts and other stuff that is not quite good. Here are my views on the series I'm not interest in. (Well I might end up watching some though... it really depends)



The Kungfu Master - Bosco Wong, Michael Tse, Kate Tsui, Sunny Chan
Thoughts: Well Michael and Bosco and Sunny is in here. But am I really looking forward to this series though? Maybe I will, it depends if they do anything to it.
The Punching Woman - Liu Xuan, Heung Zhuo, John Chiang
Thoughts: No lie but other from John. This series is dot dot dot to me.
Forensic Heroes III - Kevin Cheng, Mandy Cho, Raymond Cho
Thoughts: Come on!! What happen to the Forensic team?? I'm not going to watch this series without the rest of the crew!!
Rosy Business II - Sheren Tang, Wayne Lai
Thoughts: Hmmm about this, I'll support it!!! but maybe I'll watch it and maybe not. Not sure yet though. (hehe, btw.. this version is a pre modern version right? haha see the difference, if they plan to make a third one. It might be a modern one..ahaha)
The Detective Of Reading Heart - Bowie Lam, Bosco Wong, Aimee Chan
Thoughts: Umm I'm not so sure about this one. Well it even be flimed? Maybe it would. The title do sound interesting. But other from Bosco and Bowie, I don't really like how its Amiee and Bosco. I also hate how Amiee is listed infront of Selena Li. Isn't Amiee status is lower then Selena? Even Selena is not even in the poster.
Lou Lan, Si Lam, Chui Ga Wui - Fala Chen, Maggie Siu, Natalie Tong
Thoughts: I'm not interest in this one
Reunion - Roger Kwok, Ron Ng, Kate Tsui
Thoughts: Probably not. I like how Ron and Roger is in here.
The Secret Of Autumn - Liza Wang, Joe Ma, Sammul Chan
Thoughts: The title do sound interesting but would I watch it? Depends.
The Legend Of Wu Long - Kevin Cheng, Tavia Yeung, Chung King Fai, Michelle Yim
Thoughts: There's Tavia and Michelle and Kevin, but I do need to read what its about first.
Sorry, I Love You - Louise Lee, Bosco Wong, Aimee Chan, Elliot Yue
Thoughts: What is with the title O.o Bosco and Amiee Again?? Probably not. Maybe I'll give it try.

Well always remember that, this is just a Sale Representation. It might not be true and confirm yet. So my views toward all the 2010 series, might change. Even like the one that I'm interest in. TVB can always make a change to it.

No comments: