all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Season of Fate

Before I start with this post, I'm going to say something. I recently finished with A Chip Off the Old Block and the review will be up soon. Also I had other stuff to say but I kinda forgot..so yea.

The Season of Fate thoughts so far..

I've started with TSOF this week and up to episode 19. I'm getting there =] I've got this week off from school so its a good week to relax. SOF is getting pretty interesting. At first when I read the synopsis, it didn't interest me. I just decide to watch this cause my old time fav actress Ester Kwan is back. So I watched it for her and I was kinda curious with the chemistry that will developed between Ester and Roger. But as the series goes, it got interesting. Well not interesting that got me hook on to it. I wouldn't say you have to watch the next episode right away. SOF is decent.

Here is some detail about the Characters..  (I'm going to add more and have my final thoughts on these characters when the full review is up)

Esther Kwan - I really pity her. She had to maintain the Kwan's Family and Hei Seung Fung for 10 years. Its really hard. Its really amazing how Seung Chun (Esther Kwan) can do this with out any complain. I pity and envy her at the same time. Even once a month when the moon is full, she'll experience the danger of getting killed by Yeuk Lam (Michelle Yim). Ester can go through that for then years with no complain and fear. She can easily loose her life like that every month. I really do envy her. I'm amaze how she can do that. If it was me, I'm out of here.

Roger Kwok - I find his character quite entertaining and funny. A little swindler getting people money. I also find him quite interesting too. He as this attitude which I like. And I'll get back to his detail when I have the full review up. I can't get any detail of him from my head right now.

Michelle Yim - Interesting little girl. At first I find her quite cute when she was mentally ill. Michelle definitely  did a great job portraying these type of characters. It was also some how funny and manageable to watch. But after she was healed, I started to have a different feel toward her. I didn't really like the Yeuk Lam that is heal. I like the mentally-ill Yeuk Lam better.

Ng Wai Kwok -  The quote "Never Judge the Book by its Cover" is always said. The appearance of Ng Wai Kwok made me thought he was a kind/gentle guy. But he is not an easy guy after all. Yam Fei Yeung knows everything and will find out about everything. So its better to get on his good side. Fei Yeung has a crush on Yeuk Lam for so many years and do everything for her. He knows that Yeuk Lam only have her heart on Dai Si Heng. So I have this feeling that the person who really put the poison on the food and the stuff Dai Si Heng did that made Yeuk Lam father found out and kick him out was probably planed by Fei Yeung. One wicked man.... I'll find out after I'm finish with the series.

Derek Kwok - At first I was like why is he walking and acting like that? And yep I found out as the series progresses. I pity him. He is an eunuch. One simple and caring guy. Only knows how to put others first and him last. He spend all his years helping Esther and had a crush on her for so many years. I really enjoyed watching him.

I'm going to leave it like this for now and going to complete it after I have the whole review up. Of course I'm going to add  more details and my final view on the characters I just put up. Stay tune and wait for my reviews on Season of Fate and A Chip off the Old Block ;]

No comments: