all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to Maggie Cheung

I can't believe I forgot this! Maggie Cheung Hor Yee, was one of my old time favorite actress. My idol before Bernice Liu came along. I grew up watching TVB series and all I know is Maggie Cheung and all the old time Dong Ka Fa Dans. Like Jessica Hsuan, Kenix Kwok, Flora Chan, Esther Kwan, Ada Choi, Melissa Ng, Maggie Cheung, etc.. But as a child, I never gave interest in TVB. I would just watch them when ever my family watch any series. But by 2006, I grew to love TVB and Bernice Liu became my idol. I was around 13/14 then. But anyways, I just can't believe I forgot this. I knew it, I was missing something when I was putting up the March Babies birthday post. Maggie Cheung birthday was on March, 20th!! Happy Belated Birthday Maggie. I hope you had a good one!!

Happy birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and all your dreams came true. Keep up the good work. I wish you had a good year and that you'll receive more series/movies. Stay healthy, wishing you happiness and prosperity. I'll always support you =D

No comments: