all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

2011 Sales Presentations...

It's that kind of the year again!! TVB 2010 is over soon and TVB 2011 is gonna start!! I thought 2010 was alright better than 2009? Lols...anyways, can't wait till 2011!! ;]

The Blue is what I'm anticipating to watch and the green is quite Interesting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011

《荃加福祿壽探案》 "Detectives Liza and Gods"
Cast: Liza Wang, Johnson Lee, Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam

Liza Wang will play a deputy from the '60s. Because of an error in judgment on a case, she left the police force, and started a detective firm instead. She also took in three silly orphans, Fook, Luk, and Sau. Producer Kwan Wing Chung said that the series will film in March, will consist of 20 episodes, and will be in the format of case investigation.
Thoughts: Hmmm... I don't know? The cast doesn't seem that appealing. Maybe?

《九江未來》 "Jiujiang's Future"
Cast: Bowie Lam, Linda Chung, Nancy Sit, Sunny Chan
Thoughts: The cast is nice. I would watch it for the cast..maybe.
But I don't know what this series about. Lols.

《居家兵團》 "Household Army"
Cast: Liza Wang, Ha Yu, Kevin Cheng, Bernice Liu
Thoughts: Yes!! Definitely!! Bernice Liu <3 Biggest Fan =D yep yep, I think this series is going to be interesting. xD

《萬凰之王》 "The King of the Phoenixes"
Cast: Jessica Hsuan, Myolie Wu, Sunny Chan, Nancy Wu
Thoughts: Myolie as a villain...evil? I think its gonna be interesting and Jessica is in here. =]

《法證先鋒III》 "Forensic Heroes III"
Cast: Wayne Lai, Charmaine Sheh, Ron Ng, Kate Tsui
Thoughts: Ahh... what happen to Tim Sir, Madam Leung, and Dr.Koo? And wasn't Tavia cast in here. Now is Kate? I don't know. Maybe if the plot is interesting. I like FH I&II so I hope this is good. *sigh* But this is going to be brand new anyways. Hopefully they'll change the name. Cause it won't be a sequel.

《心戰》 "Psychological Warfare"
Cast: Adam Cheng, Moses Chan, Maggie Siu, Kenny Wong
Thoughts: Moses Chan yea.. but the other casts? Hmm don't know. And I don't know whats about so yea. It probably going to be something psychological..lols.

《回到三國》 "Back to the Three Kingdoms"
Cast: Steven Ma, Fala Chen, Ron Ng
Thoughts: One the cast!! =D hahaha.. and the title sounds interesting even though I don't know whats about. I hope its going to be something like wayy way back then. Like from the first dynasty or something. Haven't watch anything like that since... Step into the Past? That was way back around first dynasty?

《花花世界花家姐》 "Colourful World of Sister Fa"
Cast: Charmaine Sheh, Raymond Lam, Toby Leung
Thoughts: Charmaine as a mental disable? Interesting!! Lols.. I like the title, sound so so...I don't really know how to explain it but I just like it. =D

《大太監李連英》 "The Great Eunuch Li Lian Ying"
Cast: Bosco Wong, Wayne Lai, Michelle Yim, Tavia Yeung
Thoughts: The Cast is appealing. The title is kinda interesting. But will I watch it? Hmm... I don't know. Cause I don't really like Bota >.< Sorry Bota's fans!! I like Bosco and Tavia but not when they are paired up!!
 

《真相》 "The Truth"
Cast: Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Raymond Wong
Thoughts: Yes!! ahaha... Tavia and Raymond Wong? I heart them in Sweetness!! So I want that same chemistry again!! =D

《大內侍衛》 "Great Imperial Bodyguard"
Cast: Steven Ma, Selena Li, Kenneth Ma
Thoughts: Another good cast =] But I don't know... But I'm pretty sure, I'll watch it.

《女拳》 "Female Fist"
Cast: Bosco Wong, Fala Chen, Liu Xua
Thoughts: Ahh... no? Probably not, this is like basically the girl version of A Fistful of Stances? ahaha... IDK, but sound like it. I loved Fistful of Stances, but this one just doesn't appeal to me.
 
《點解阿Sir係阿Sir?》 "Yes Sir, No Sir"
Cast: Linda Chung, Moses Chan, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng
Thoughts: YES YES YES!!!! Hello its TARO!!! A MUST SEE =D and of course, Moses and Linda!! 
xD

《洪武三十二》 "Relic of an Emissary"
Cast: Joe Ma, Michael Tse, Kate Tsui, Elanne Kong
Thoughts: They changed the name...lols. Hmm, probably not.

《不速之約》 "An Uninvited Date"
Cast: Bobby Au Yeung, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung
Thoughts: ahh.. Yea!! Its Bobby =] and like Tavia is pairing up with Bobby. lols. Love the cast =D

《抉宅男女》 "Dwelling Choice of Men and Women"
Cast: Michael Miu, Michael Tse, Ron Ng, Sonija Kwok
Thoughts: I like the cast.. and the title sounds interesting. 

No comments: