all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

September & October Babies

It's that time of the month again!! Whooo!! Happy Birthday to All!! =D I hope all of you will have or had an amazing day and wish all your wishes will come or came true!! ;]

This month I combine September and October birthdays together, cause I was busy (and still am) so I didn't get time to post the September one. So this going to be a long post.. lols.


September Babies
9/2 - Ron Ng
9/2 - Michelle Yim
9/3 - Koni Lui
9/3 - Jacky Yeung
9/4 - Bowie Lam
9/9 - Nancy Wu
9/10 - Tracy Ip
9/22 - Stephen Wong
9/22 - Suki Chui
9/26 - Louise Lee
9/26 - Pierre Ngo
9/27 - Sherman Tang
9/27 - Lilly Ho

October Babies
10/1 - Gigi Lai
10/2 - Joey Chan
10/9 - Roger Kwok
10/13 - Skye Chan
10/16 - Raymond Cho
10/17 - Eva Chan
10/26 - Steven Ma

~~ Happy Birthday to all!! Good Luck in your careers and I will support all of you all the way. ;] Have a great birthday and hope all your wishes will come true!! I wish you all a prosperous year, film more series but don't over work yourself! Joy and Happiness all year round and forever. Do your best and we'll always support you!! Happy Birthday!!! XD
 
- ahaha.. September has a long list too. =] Well these are the Artistes that I know of  and if I missed any.. tell me! I'll add it on to the list. ;]

No comments: