all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Babies

It's that time of the month again!! Whooo!! Happy Birthday to All December Babies!! I hope all of you will have or had an amazing day and wish all your wishes will come/came true!! ;]



December Babies
Dec 2nd - Nick Cheung
Dec 5th - Leila Tong
Dec 8th - Raymond Lam
Dec 13th - Bosco Wong
Dec 19th - Frankie Lam


Happy Birthday!! I wish all of you have a wonderful birthday. And wish that all your dreams/wishes will come true. Good Luck in everything you do cause I'll definitely support you all!! Wishing all of you have many series to film but don't over work yourself ;] Wishing all of you good health, luck, and prosperity!! Happy Bday!!


~Ahh.. well these were the only artistes that I knew that have birthdays this month. I went on to TVB's calendar and I couldn't find any Artistes Birthdays on there. It was like all blank, I wonder if they are not doing that anymore? Feel free to tell me other artistes birthdays. ;]

No comments: