all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

January Babies

It's that time of the month again!! Whooo!! Happy Birthday to All January Babies!! I hope all of you will have or had an amazing day and wish all your wishes will come/came true!! ;]

Jan 1st - Sunny Chan
Jan 6th- Bernice Liu
Jan 8th - Charmaine Li
Jan 9th - Wong Cho Lam
Jan 13th - Lee Heung Kam
Jan 17th - Sharon Chan
Jan 20th - Joyce Tang

Happy Birthday!! I wish all of you have a wonderful birthday. And wish that all your dreams/wishes will come true. Good Luck in everything you do cause I'll definitely support you all!! Wishing all of you have many series to film but don't over work yourself ;] Wishing all of you good health, luck, and prosperity!! Happy Bday!!




~Happy Birthday to MY BIGGEST IDOL Bernice Liu. Happy belated birthday!! I hoped you'd enjoyed your birthday and all your wishes came true. Happy 32nd birthday!! Wishing you health, luck, happiness, and prosperity all year round. And lots of work to do but don't over work yourself, and gets lots of rest!! I'll always Support you no matter what!! And don't pay attention to the recent news!!~

~Ahh.. well these were the only artistes that I knew that have birthdays this month. I went on to TVB's calendar and I couldn't find any Artistes Birthdays on there. It was like all blank, I wonder if they are not doing that anymore? Feel free to tell me other artistes birthdays. ;] 

No comments: