all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

boscolieeva's productions

 Yes, I know that I had neglected 'boscolieeva's productions' but now I am back!!
Go and visit boscolieeva's productions for my fanfictions!! 
I'll be updating my stories and will not neglected them anymore. Yes, I know my stories are like 1-2 years ago. But I'll try to finish the stories before the year ends!! ><

My ongoing stories:
-I will be Waiting
-Winter Love

I will be Waiting: features Tavia and Ron
Winter Love: features Bosco and Myolie. (Attention KenTa's fans!! They will be featuring as a couple!!)

Boscolieeva Production
Starring: 
Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng,  and Bernice Liu
Chapters: 25
Production Date: June 18, 2010 - on going
Boscolieeva Production
Starring: 
Myolie Wu, Bosco Wong, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, Raymond Lam, and Bernice Liu
Chapters: 25
Production Date: December 24, 2009 - on going
Completed
Boscolieeva Production
Starring: 
Raymond Lam, Linda Chung, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng, Bernice Liu, and Moses Chan
Chapters: 40
Production Date: December 2007-7/20/09  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to read..click on the 'titles' under the pictures!! enjoy^^  
I will be only updating "Winter Love" and "I will be Waiting" on boscolieeva's productions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Love,
-foreverloveTVB

No comments: