all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random

I just want to make a quick post on this drawing that I came upon on tumblr. It's by Chibird and her tumblr have so many of these little drawing and quotes. Or it can be a expression and statement. I think her tumblr and drawings are really inspirational.


I really think that this quote and the picture is really inspireing. Okay, yes, we might heard this quote many times. But for some reason when I saw this quote with this picture, it just shooked me. I was like, this is so true and it will modivate me with my studies. (I hope..lol) Maybe it was because I'm pretty stressed out this semester with all the classes and figuring out what classes to take next. I know you guys are probably thinking, you have a lot of work to do. But you still blog, go on tumblr, and watch HC. Well, yes, I admit..I kinda slacking off and putting everything in the last minute.

But anyways, if you think you can't do something. Don't believe that you really can't do it!! Just say this instead.."I can't do or understand this Yet." Put an 'yet' behind it. Cause you will eventually be able to accomplish it!! I am all stress out with Chem and that is what My professor had told us. She keep telling us to put a 'yet' behind it and do not take the word 'I can't do it' as a stop sign. "Don't give up, it'll all be worth it in the end." can be simple in many ways. Like school work, just don't give up and work hard. It'll be worth it at the end. And especially with life! To climb up that mountain like that picture can symbolize life. There will be many ups and downs in your life. And No Matter what do not let that drag you down. Keep on moving forward and you will reach the top. Work hard now in school and it will bring you to a bright success in the future. =)


her tumblr if you guys are interested... http://chibird.tumblr.com/

No comments: