all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Starhub Nominations Votes....

Hey everyone its that time of the year again for Starhub to give out awards. 
Even though Starhub is coordinated by TVB, I hope the results are fair and does not have anything to do with TVB politics. >< 
But anyways, guys come and vote for your favorites!! 
Kenta fans or On Call 36 hours fans or Yue-Tou fans vote for Tavia and Kenneth!! =D
They deserves it ;] 
and yes I had voted for them in all of the categories. There was no hesitations at all!! 
Because I do truthfully believe that THC was the best series and themesong this year. 
And Yes, I do believe that Kenta was the best couple this year!! I was not being bias. 
And you all should know by now that when it comes to awards I do not vote for my favorites and bais towards any artistes. I truly votes for who I thought was best. =]
And voting are unlimited so vote as many times as you want!! 

link...



Voting ends August 11, 2012. 
Tell everyone to vote =] all votes counts!!

No comments: