all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

EternityBT

For the last couple of days I had been busy in opening a new blog. 
It's nothing amazing, but I did put my effort into it. Well actually I could have done better. lol. 

I had been thinking for a while now if I should open an artiste blog, but knowing that I'm really lazy at blogging and finding information, I shouldn't. But then I start questioning myself and I was talking to Lily at FalaChenWorld and she did encourage me to open one. 
Thank you Lily =]

Originally, I was just going to make one on Bernice Liu, but then I got thinking again and so I decided to turn it into two artistes. And now it became an English Fansite for Tavia Yeung and Bernice Liu. Both Bernice and Tavia are my favorite actress so why not? lol

Come by and support EternityBT!! 


And I am having a help wanted over at EternityBT. I would love to have helpers to help me update that blog. If any of you are interested email me at boscolieeva@yahoo.com

 ================
-foreverloveTVB

No comments: