all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No Good Either Way - Overview

 Series: No Good Either Way
Eps: 20
Broadcast line: TVB
Main Leads: Ruco Chan, Krystal Tin, Louis Yeun, Natalie Tong
Producer: Amy Wong Sum Wai
Scriptwriters: Lau Chi Wah
Thoughts: 


I actually really don't have much to say about this. I thought it was alright overall and it was basically carefree and you just smile from the beginning to the end. There is nothing important and it's a easy skip.

Pairings:

Ruco and Krystal is a refreshing pair to watch and I thought they were pretty cute. They are so lovely dovey to each other. I liked how they got marry early in the series and we got to see the martial problems after marriage. Every couple would come across problems and arguments during marriage and it was nice to see that they fix the problem and happy together again.

Jason and Natalie were pretty cute together. I'm not going to lie, they are definitely really cute and adorable. But, I really didn't like them as a couple though. Jason turned into a douche and I have no idea where that came from. It was a 360 spin from his character. I can't believe he can turn his back against Ruco. The one that bought him into the industry and the one that taught him so much. And I can't believe he was using her feelings too. Well actually I'm not sure if he really did like Natalie.

Basically I was rooting for Matt and Natalie. I wanted Natalie and Matt to end together but they didn't had much scene so yea. But, I thought that Matt and Natalie were much cuter than Natalie and Jason. The first scene of Matt and Natalie there were already chemistry. I hope in the future they can be paired up.

Q BoBo is such a funny character. I love the bromance between Q Bobo, Ruco, and Louis. They were really funny. Especially when Ruco and Louis are in a bad situation and they were trying to laugh it off. But Q Bobo put on a serious face and tell them that their situation is really bad and stuff. LOL. Its the best part and the best example was when they were at the police station. Where Louis had punched Florence and they were leaving and stuff.

Okay basically I really had nothing to say to this. And I know the review is really bad and stuff because I really had no idea what to say.

Recommend? 
I guess if you have time. It wasn't bad nor interesting. It was alright. You would laugh and cry along. So yea. It's pretty sweet actually.

Rate
4/5
=========================
-foreverloveTVB

No comments: