all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Favorite Songs of the Month...

Hey hey, I am back with a Favorite Songs of the Month! At first, I was going to make it favorite TVB songs of the month then it was Canto, but I didn't want it to be so specific cause I want to add in other kinds as well. So I decided to go as 'favorite songs of the month.' This will be a new thing I'm starting, I will update my favorite songs each month. Hehehe.. we'll see how it goes..lol.

Since I'm a full time College/Uni student whom is studying Biology, I am very busy with school. Therefore, I don't even know how this will go, but I'll try to at least update it (it shouldn't be a problem right? lol.) I know I haven't been updating and I said I got lots to post, but I simply don't have the time. I'll try my very best to update! I am sorry about that and thank you for understanding and still stopping by! Love you all <3 :="" nbsp="" p="">
Anyhow, lets get into the faves! Hmm, this will be uploaded at the end of every month since its made more sense. So we will start with February.  Yes, its pretty late, but better than never! I've been loving a lot of songs lately.. I think?

Hong Kong: 
Little Something (TVB) - Mag Lam
Be True - Joey Yung
異種 - Corinna Chamberlain (The white girl in Inbound Troubles. Pretty sure she is known by now!)
Miss You - Joyce Cheng
Ferris Wheel of Happiness - Linda Chung

So obsessed with Little something and Be True! xD

English: 
Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson
I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston
One Moment of Time - Whitney Houston
Where Do Broken Hearts Go? - Whitney Houston
Scream and Shout - Brittney Spears ft.
When I was Your Man - Bruno Mars
Locked Outta Heaven - Bruno Mars

No comments: