all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Favorite Songs of the Month: April

For this month, I had listen to more songs than the previous and I absolutely enjoy it!

Hong Kong: 
Enclosure (TVB - A Great Way to Care 2) - Edwin Siu
Little Grass (TVB - Reality Check) - Ruco Chan
後備 - Sita Chan
蜚蜚 - Sita Chan
忘川 - Sita Chan
我懂了 - Jinny Ng
硬仗 - Justin Lo

English:
Mirror - Justin Timberlake
Suit and Tie - Justin Timberlake
Thrift Shop - Macklemore
Just Give Me a Reason - Pink ft. Nate Ruess

-Sita Chan's accident was so shocking! When I read the news I was like what? No? What? I was so shocked! I can't believe she's gone now! She is such an amazing singer, her voice is so powerful and beautiful. I guess you can say that I don't really know her face, but if you say her name, I would know. I guess I can't really picture out her face? But now I clearly know how she look! I had listen to her songs in the past that is how I know who she was. I was like Sita Chan.. Sita... her name is so familiar, and I go -Gasp- no way! her song is so good! I'll definitely miss listening to her sing and I am happy that all her new songs are being released! Nothing is going to a waste! Its so sad that she is gone from us, she could have such a great bright future ahead! She was so young and her singing career had just started! Her three new songs were so good and were there anymore new songs that her company had released? R.I.P Sita, you'll definitely be missed! My condolences goes out to her family. -

Life is too short! You wouldn't know whats going to happen next. Cherish everything and everyone around you! Don't regret anything and don't take anything for granted. Love and be Happy everyday, theres no point of being sad right? Love yourself and everyone around you!

No comments: