all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, July 29, 2013

2013 Favorite Theme Songs [2]

"On My Way" by Raymond Lam 

This is the second sub theme to Triumph in the Sky 2. I fell in love from the first time I heard this! The melody is beautiful, the song itself is beautiful. The lyrics match the series really well and I can't wait till the full version is out! This is only the shorter version of the song. 

"Lovers in the Sky" by Mag Lam 

The sub theme to Triumph in the Sky 2. I love love love this song! It fits the series so well and the song itself is just beautiful! A very good song and a very well done by Mag! 

"Transformation of a Butterfly" by Hubert Wu 

This is the sub theme to Karma Rider and I thought that the song is pretty good. I like it and heard that this was originally by Denise Ho. 

"Enclosure" by Edwin Siu 

I immediately fell in love when I first heard it! This song was beautiful and Edwin is such a great singer! 
 
"Little Grass" by Ruco Chan and Louise Lee
 
This is the theme to Reality Check and I really enjoyed the theme song. Ruco also sang a solo version and that is without the dialogue from Louise. I felt that the theme song really bought out a good meaning/message and fits the series perfectly. 

No comments: