all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy 5th Anniversary!!


~~
Happy 5th Anniversary foreverloveTVB!!! 
June 24th, 2008 is when I first launched my blog
and I can't believe how it had grown today! 
Thank You all for staying with me and helping me 
grow each and everyday! 
I know I am not one of those best bloggers 
that always update. I know that I 
rarely update the blog, but I am delighted that 
all of you still stood by me to support and cheer us on! 
I've definitely couldn't gotten this far without all of you! 
Thank You!! 
Other than that I'm also delighted that I had met so 
many other bloggers that share the same interest. 
Chatting with all you are fun and enjoyable!
Definitely learn something new from each of you!! 
------
I really want to say a BIG THANK YOU!! 
And I can foresee many coming years with foreverloveTVB 
and all of you! 
Lets reach those years together!! ^^
~~
p.s. yes, apparently I was so busy and totally forgot about
the 5th anniversary =_="
such a wonderful blogger I am right?
~~

No comments: