all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hiatus


Hi, guys!! I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be away from my blog right now. foreverloveTVB is on HIATUS. I have so much to do and don't have time anymore. Exams and Regents exams are coming up and I need to study. I'm also would be taking the S.A.T II for Biology. So with that, I have an extra thing to study for. I don't have time to update until the end of June. Or unless I randomly pop up and want to say something, but otherwise I won't. But you all can still leave me a message on the cbox =] I'll reply back to you guys asap. I've also lost interest in watching the TVB series that all out right now and really have nothing to blog about. All I'm really waiting is to watch Beyond and Born Rich, which I'll be done with my exams and I don't need to worry about them. Well unless they come out somewhere next school year of course. I can't even watch TVB series right now, during my daily bases. I always watch 1 or 2 episodes every time but not anymore.

Well anyways, I put this picture up of TaRo for my hiatus moment. Didn't feel like making another banner so I made this instead. Well TaRo are so cute and adorable together. Well I guess this is goodbye. Wait till I come back and I will =] Ughh, its going to kill me with all those to study for. Thank you for supporting me and foreverloveTVB all the way ^^

Well I guess this is it.. bye

No comments: