all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary

You probably has seen this around my blog. On some of the posts, I said foerverloveTVB anniversary is on Wednesday the 24th. Well the 24th of June had finally came!!! I've been waiting for this day to come. Today of course is a special day to me and my blog. FOREVERLOVETVB HAD FINALLY TURN 1 YEARS OLD!!!!!

I would like to say Thank You to all you for supporting my blog. I remember when this blog was so small. No on knew about, then I started make friends and my blog grew bigger and well known. I would like to say Thank you for being here for me and being so supportive. Along the way I met so many owner of their own blogs and met some friends that always stop by. I met so many wonderful friends and Thank you very much. I hope that this new year foreverloveTVB would be more well known and would bring everyone happiness and joy when all of you visit this blog ^^

foreverloveTVB had finally turn 1 =]

No comments: