all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What did the Lady's wore to the 42nd Award Ceremony?

What did the Lady's wore to the Award Ceremony? Well everything turn out alright and nice that night. Some dresses are amazing, some has their own crazy styles, and some are just plain formal. But some were really.... I don't know what to say. I was shocked at Linda's clothes. Linda one of my fav actress. *sigh* I guess she knows she is not getting anything that night probably. i rated them out of 5.

Sheren Tang
Hmm.. the white matched her. But I think the dress is too puffy and baggy. Its actually not a bad dress, I just don't like the bottom. Her hair is nice.
4/5

Tavia Yeung
I like the dress. I think it really suits her. I liked the color and jewelries. Her Hair is nice. Well cause you can't really do anything with short hair right?
5/5

Charmaine Sheh
I like it. It matches her. Like every year.. the color are almost the same..lol. Nice necklace and once again the hair is okay. Cause you can't really do anything with short hair.
5/5

Myolie Wu
She stands out this year. Going for her own style. Even her shoes matches. Everything matches her. Even the hair, its short so really you can't do much. Its nice.
4/5

Linda Chung
What the?? Noooo Linda!! This is a fashion issue. I don't like the clothes nor the hair. The make up on her eyes and the hair made her look scary.
3/5

Fala Chen
The color suits her.. I kinda like it. Make her look innocent. The hair is decent too.
5/5

Michelle Yim
Everything looks alright I guess. I think I don't like the gold and the purple together.
3/5

Liza Wang
She always dress differently and her own style every year. That is what I liked her about. She stands out every year. But I think this year she overdone it. Lol.. the dress made me laugh and its kinda cute though. LOl. Its just the hair that I don't really like.
4/5

Christine Ng
I like the Pink. But I think I like the dress she wore to the gala better. Everything suits her well.
5/5

Si Kei Jie
I guess it alright? I don't like it but it suits her well. The Jewelry is nice and her hair is okay too.
4/5
Susanna Kwan
Its alright, its suits her. I just don't like her hair.
4/5

Maggie Siu
I like the color. But I don't really like how the dress look. Her hair and bag is alright.
3/5

Nancy Wu
Her dress is alright, better the one she wore last year. I think it was her lipstick that stand out and I don't like. I think its a bit too red. I don't like the hair either.
3/5

Sharon Chan
Its alright. Her hair is nice too.
4/5

Queenie Chu
Dress is okay. But for somehow, maybe because the moves she made that night made her looked really cute.
4/5

Amiee Chan
The dress is just plain black.. I didn't like it. I don't think she had any jewelry on that night. Did she?
3/5

Koni Lui
I liked the color and is that the same color as the one she wore at the Gala? Its nice, I liked it.
5/5

Mary Jie
The dress is okay too. Its suit her though. I don't like the hair.
4/5

Catherine Chau
Hm.. I really like the color and it matches her well. She should had wore a necklace.
4/5

Susan Tse
She changed dresses? I think I like the white one better, but this one really suits her.
4/5

Kara Hui
Its Okay... I don't really like it. Her earrings are nice though.
3/5


No comments: