all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Love

Hehehe.. In school today I saw my reports for all my classes except for Chemistry. Cause the teachers isn't done grading them and hope there will be a curve.. we all need it. With many hours of studying for the tedious midterm exams everything pays off. There were two grads I'm not happy about cause I felt confident... I didn't get the grade I wanted to get but its still good. For the others I'm happy about it =] Put effort into studying and the result will be happy. Studying pays off everything. I don't really want to see my Chemistry grade though =\

After starting on the fanfic Starry Starry Night [ft. Linda Chung, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng, Bernice Liu and Moses Chan.] And finally finished it in a year.. cause I let the story drag for so long. Starry Starry Night started in 2007 and finished in the summer of 2008. After the fanfic was finish, I started on a new fanfic Sunrise Secret. Which it was deactivated after a month cause I couldn't continue. Now I'm back with a new fanfic Winter Love leading Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu. [Also featuring Tavia, Raymond, Bernice and Kenneth] The story was started on Christmas eve and yes I kinda neglected it for awhile now. I kinda lost ideas, but I'll promise that I'll finish this fanfic. I couldn't find many TVB fanfic anymore on winglin. So I'll complete this and hope that all of you will support me =D



Winter Love

"I will love you forever, give me a chance"

Leading Cast
Myolie Wu
Bosco Wong

Main Supporting Cast
Bernice Liu
Kenneth Ma
Tavia Yeung
Raymond Lam

-Other supporting cast will appear as the story progresses...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Set in London, England in the year of 2007, winter of 2007. London University of England
--------------------------------------------------------------
Myolie transfer from Hong Kong University. She had transfer to London for 3 months already and still lonely.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Would Myolie come out of her shell and join the group?
Will Myolie find someone that will love her?

-I will love you forever, give me a chance-

~I know the synopsis isn't that exciting =\ hopefully the story will be interesting.. I'll make sure it does. Hehehe.. thank you for all the supports ;]

credits: Thank you to Lost Shadows and designer cuttyee for the lovely background and poster I love it!! Thank You ;]

btw on winglin my name is Boscolieeva.

Boscolieeva first work
Starry Starry Night

No comments: