all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July's Artist of the Month...

It's July again, and the artist of the month is Kara Hui Ying Hung.


This month Artist's of the Month I chose Kara Hui. A reason why I chose her was because she is an amazing actor. I love the way that she had acted, in all the series I saw her in. She is just amazing. Her acting is real and never disappoint. She knows what emotions and how to show it. Especially she did great in A Fistful of Stances. I love her emotions!! Especially her character is not evil but she can portray that evilness in her. Her eyes and that smirk from her mouth. It was great, it was so good. Not that much actress can give out those amazing evilness. I know Tavia can =D aahaha. Also the part when her son was in jail and her two daughters left home. The family was falling apart. Her sad, heart broken emotion was amazing, way better than the evilness. She sat on the staircase trying to convince her daughter to stay. She went back and forth to her daughters and Dominic, with no sound coming out. But her face gave out so much sound, so much words came from that face. It was so good and she is just amazing. Kara even won twice this year from Hong Kong movie awards. She is just great.   She will have my support =D

No comments: