all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 8, 2010

July's Babies

It's July and that time again!! Time for July's babies to shine =] I'm a July baby myself ^^ hehe. Well anyways, Happy birthday to all July birthdays!! I hope all of you will have or had an amazing day and wish all your wishes will/come true!! ;]

7/1 - Timmy Hung
7/8 -  Astrid Chan
7/10 - Loretta Chow
7/15 - Michael Tse
7/16 - Esther Kwan
7/16 - Me xD
7/19 - Mizuni Hung
7/20 - Vivien Yeo
7/22 - Sonija Kwok
7/27 - Wong He
7/28 - Bobby Au Yeung
7/31 - Sire Ma

Happy Birthday to all!! Good Luck in your careers and I will support all of you all the way. ;] Have a great day and all your wishes come true!! I wish you all a prosperous year, film more series but don't over work yourself! Joy and Happiness all year round and forever. Do your best and we'll always support you!! Happy Birthday xD

Wow, there is sooo many babies in July. If I missed anyone, tell me and I'll add them on to the list ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Carly Wong July 20th...hehe..I'm a Miss Hong Kong fan!