all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Miss Hong Kong 2010

It's that time of the year again. Time for many pageants to shine in Hong Kong. It's Miss Hong Kong 2010. This year, there are 15 contestants. This is better then last years, which only had 10 -.- Last years things and concept wasn't well prepare nor great. Hope that everything this year is all prepare and everything and everyone is well rehearse before the big night. Last years was really lacking, look like they gave up on MHK last year. Lol. Just hope this year will be great. The contestants are once again so-so. Average I guess, they are not the prettiest girls I've seen. But maybe on that night, after they dress up and with make-up they will look different. I just can't wait till that night cause I really like watching MHK, even though its lacking. Anyways, here are MHK 2010. I think its airing on the 21st? I'm not sure yet.


thoughts: Hmmm, I don't know which one I like. But on the newspaper I was looking at last time with my cousin. #9 Crystal Li was the prettiest. But she look different here. So now I don't really know, I guess no favorites this year.

Pic credit to TVB News World

No comments: