all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loretta Chow and Chris Lai in EMYM

For the past couples days... I was watching Every Move You Make and I finished it. The series was alright and I'll have a review up pretty soon and hopefully this time I will have the time to post it. I won't drag it (hopefully ><). Well anyways, as I was watching from the first episode, two person had caught my eyes. Not just only my eyes but also my heart and my brain. I couldn't believe how incredibly cute they were and obviously I couldn't Resist it!! They were just Incredibly, Insanely, and Just Amazingly Adorable and Cute!!! They were Loretta Chow and Chris Lai Lok Yi.

Ahaha... the face expressions!! Cute xD
Loretta plays Wu Hang Ying in EMYM and nickname as WuYing (Fly). Chris plays Mak Wing Hei and is known as ah Hei. Constantly from the first episodes and on, ah Hei (Chris) bicker, joke, and plays around with her. While Wu Ying has a crush on him. To hide her feelings for him, she constantly fights back and bickers with Hei. As the series progresses, Madam Yip (Krystal Tin) and Yiu Sir (Bowie Lam) notice Loretta's feelings for Chris. There were many cute scenes of them and there were many cute movements and attitudes of them and I just couldn't resist it and I just kept on watching and watching and I finished it. But the only thing I was upset about was that, there was a lack of love relationships between them and in the series in General. Well maybe accepts Bosco and Aimee's parts. But I hoped and wanted more of Loretta and Chris's scenes. I hope in the future, Loretta and Chris can pair up again. =]


They just became my new favorite pair. =D ahahaa... there are just some scenes I just couldn't describe...just SOO Adorable!! AHaha..yes, I'm obsessing over them. xD
There is like a scene where Bowie ask Bosco if Loretta ever flip her hair at him. He was like..umm, maybe I never notice. And Chris was like I have, she always does that when we are together. Bowie explains the movement and they both blushes.
The part where they were having a BBQ day and Loretta bought her girls friends and she introduce them to Bosco and ah Ming (Sorry I don't really know his real name). But she didn't introduce them to Chris. She was like oh don't spend your time on that guy with the brown vest. He won't be interest it.
Like Bowie was talking about elevator distances. When Loretta was carrying all those books and was waiting for the elevator. When the elevator arrived, she immediately step inside and goes right next to Chris instead of Madam Yin, Yiu Sir, and Bosco. Cause she is closer to Chris and felt more comfortable with him.
And the scene where they all went to the pub. Chris went off and look around for girls and Loretta got jealous. She kept sipping her cup. Bowie looked at her and he hinted/ said they "You look prettier than her."
There are Many cute scenes between them, especially episode 17,18,19. Chris started to realized he liked her. Loretta stand up for him at the hospital and try every way to have him stay in CID and Bowie was just playing around with him saying that he have to leave. But the part where he broke up with his rich girlfriend at the canteen, when he turned around and saw Loretta there, his eyes/expression showed that he didn't want Loretta seeing him in that state and was upset that Loretta was there. I think that he had always liked Loretta but never shows it and he always think about rich girls so he never realized that he like Loretta and stuff.


Wow this is such a long post!! Sorry >< I just got carried away =] hahaah. Just sooo Adorable!! xD Hehe I think they do look Cute together!! and kinda "match"? Lols. Oh and did I mention? I love her Bow necklace =] I kept staring at it during the series. Lol.

Pics credit to Loretta's TVB Blog.  I couldn't find any screen caps of them and I don't know how to make one. But I was lucky to find these pictures on her blog! ><

No comments: