all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello

I changed the header and the color of my blog. 
Back to something nice and simple. 
I would like to say Thank You, to all of you for supporting me through all these years. 
And Thank You for telling me to hang in there. 

I'm basically drowning myself in TVB dramas right now and I'm telling you, 
its the only way I can escape the truth and reality. 
The only thing that I can be on my own and not have to worry about anything. 
It doesn't work with any other dramas, it has to be TVB. 
I don't know why, but I'm glad because this way I can really get my mind off things 
and I can watch TVB again. 

Although, TVB has gone down and most of the series are just ehh, I do miss 
watching TVB. And I felt like I will never be able to let go of TVB. 
It's my one source of happiness.

No comments: