all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last post for this month

Hmm as it turns out... I don't really have that much time to go on and blog anymore. I just have to much stuff going on and just don't have time. I probably don't even have time to watch Moonlight anymore either. With all the Hw and other stuffs I have, so blogging won't have time. I might will come back on during breaks and holidays... depends if I have any HW/Project to work on. As much as I Love TVB World and My Site... I can't be on it that much anymore. Its so sad ='[ I don't want to leave but I have no choice. Actually I'm not really sure if this is my last post untill vacation time. But I'll try to make sometime and post something and watch all those series. I would have so much catching up to do. But for now Its Goodbye.

Goodbye to everyone, and wait for my return. You can still leave me a message on the chat box, I'll still check it but just dont have time to blog. So Bye bye =[







No comments: