all contents are posted by www.foreverloveTVB.blogspot.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hellooo......


Hi everyone!! I have nothing to post or to say so far. The new series that came out, I might or might not watch them. I got disappointed with some series that TVB had released. It was a really big disappointment cause, I had waited for them. I was thinking not to watch E.U., but to my surprise it was actually really good. It was better than the prequel On the First Beat. Hmmm, I guess Michael T. is annoying me a bit right now... lols, I wonder how he turn out to be side with Michael M. at the end. So I'm looking forward to the series as for right now I'm only on ep 6. As for Greatness I'll post up an overview very soon. Oh and like my new banner =] yes... it might not make any sense and the words are all mushed together, but I think is alright......

Well I guess is all for now =] See you all next time ^^

No comments: